– Commercial and Corporate Law;
– Real Estate Law;
– Civil Law.
– Law degree by the Law School of the Portuguese Catholic University (Lisbon), with 2 semesters of student exchange at the Université de Lausanne, Switzerland, 2001/2002;
– A member of the Portuguese Lawyers Bar since 2005.
– Trainee lawyer at SMS Advogados, Sociedade de Advogados, RL (current Abreu Advogados Madeira), from 2005 to 2007;
– Trainee/ Associate lawyer at Teixeira de Freitas, Rodrigues & Associados, RL, from 2007 to 2010;
– Associate lawyer at Quintas, Jardim Fernades & Associates, RL, during year 2011;
– Freelance lawyer from 2011 to 2014;
– Associate Lawyer at Barros, Sobral, G. Gomes & Associates since September 2014.