Areas of practice:
– Commercial Law
– Real Estate Law
-Law Degree by the Portuguese Catholic University , in July 2015.
– Currently preparing the final dissertation of the Master Degree in Corporate Law at the Portuguese Catholic University.
– Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association as Trainee Lawyer.
-Trainee Lawyer at AGP Advogados, from October 2016 to September 2017.
-Trainee Lawyer at Barros, Sobral, G. Gomes & Associados, Sociedade de Advogados, R.L, since September 2017.
– Commercial Law and Corporate;
– Civil Law;
– Tax Law.
– Law degree by the Law Faculty of the University of Lisbon in 2016;
– Frequency Postgraduate Course in Corporate Finance from Private Law Centre of Law School of the University of Lisbon in 2016.
– Trainee of Barros, Sobral, G. Gomes and Associates since 2016.
– Commercial and Corporate Law;
– Real Estate Law;
– Civil Law.
– Law degree by the Law School of the Portuguese Catholic University (Lisbon), with 2 semesters of student exchange at the Université de Lausanne, Switzerland, 2001/2002;
– A member of the Portuguese Lawyers Bar since 2005.
– Trainee lawyer at SMS Advogados, Sociedade de Advogados, RL (current Abreu Advogados Madeira), from 2005 to 2007;
– Trainee/ Associate lawyer at Teixeira de Freitas, Rodrigues & Associados, RL, from 2007 to 2010;
– Associate lawyer at Quintas, Jardim Fernades & Associates, RL, during year 2011;
– Freelance lawyer from 2011 to 2014;
– Associate Lawyer at Barros, Sobral, G. Gomes & Associates since September 2014.
– Commercial Law
– Civil Law
– Fiscal Law
– Degree in law from the “Universitée de Pau et des Pays de L’Adour” in France in 1979
– Degree in law from the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon in 1984
– Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association since 1986
– Barrister in liberal regime since 1986
Áreas Preferenciais de Actuação
– Direito fiscal
– Direito Comercial
– Direito Imobiliário
– Licenciada em Direito pela Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Clássica de Lisboa, com um semestre de intercâmbio na Facultat de Dret da Universitat de Girona, Espanha, em 2012
– Inscrita na Ordem dos Advogados portuguesa desde 2013
– A preparar defesa da dissertação no Mestrado em Ciências Jurídico-Financeiras na Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de Lisboa
– Advogada Associada na Barros, Sobral, G. Gomes & Associados desde Junho 2016.
– Advogado Estagiária da Barros, Sobral, G. Gomes & Associados, Sociedade de Advogados, R.L. desde Outubro de 2014.
– Advogada Estagiária com a Dra. Mª Rosário Tello da Gama como patrona e colaboração directa com o Dr. João Coelho entre 2013 e 2014
– Criminal Law
– Sports Law
– Commercial Law
– Labor Law
– Law degree by the Law School of the University of Lisboa, with 1 semester of student exchange at the Universidade 7 de Setembro in Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil in 2011
– Attended post-graduate course in Intelectual Property Law at the Law School of the Portuguese University of Lisboa and the Intelectual Property Law Portuguese Association in 2011
– member of the Portuguese Lawyers Bar since 2011;
– Master Degree in forensic law sciences by the Law School of the University of Lisboa in November 2015.
– Trainee lawyer at Barros, Sobral, G. Gomes & Associados, Sociedade de Advogados, R.L. from October 2011 until September 2014.
– Associate Lawer at Barros, Sobral, G. Gomes & Associados since October 2014.
– Civil Law
– Corporate and Commercial Law
– Labor Law
– Intellectual Property
– Degree in Law from the Law Faculty of the University of Lisbon in 1981
– Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association since 1983
– Lawyer in liberal regime since 1983
– Chipidea – Microelectronics, SA (October 2003 to April 2008) – Director Legal and Administrative and “General Counsel” of the Company. Secretary of the Society in the period from 26/05/2004 to 27/08/2007
– Institute of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Angiography, SA (July 2002 to February 2004) – Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company
– Cosec – Credit Insurance Company, SA (02/11/1981 to 31/03/2003) – Having been a lawyer for this firm from 1994 to 2003
– International Trade
– Contracts and Corporate Transactions
– Corporate Finance and Banking Transactions
– Mergers, Acquisitions and Privatizations
– International Bar Association
– Brazilian Association of Financial Law
– International Fiscal Association
– Law Degree from University of São Paulo Law School, 1977
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – Getúlio Vargas Foundation, 1976
– Diplôme Superieur de l´Université de Paris II- Panthéon/Sorbonne, Droit Commercial, 1979
– Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo Section, 1980, Rio de Janeiro, 1985, Rio Grande do Sul, 1992, Federal District Section, 2002
– Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association, Lisboa, 1988
– Resident Brazilian lawyer at the Paris office of the Bomchil Group, 1978-1981
– Member of the Board of Manufacturers Hanover Arrendamento Mercantil S/A, Rio de Janeiro
– Member of the Board of Banco Interatlântico S/A, Rio de Janeiro
– Member of the Board of Banco Boavista S/A, Rio de Janeiro
– Member of the Board of CIEN- Cia de Interconexão Energética S/A, Rio de Janeiro
– Member of the Board of Renault do Brasil Automóveis S/A, Paraná
– Legal Advisor to the International Council of the CCE-Getulio Vargas Foundation- FGV, Rio de Janeiro
– Member of the Editorial Board of the Oil and Gas Law and Taxation Review, Oxford
– Head of the International Trade Commission of the Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro Section
– Aircraft Finance in Brazil, in Aircraft Finance, Registration, Security and Enforcement, London, 1990
– Stockholders Agreements under Brazilian Corporate Law, Oxford – 1981